Service Options (Updated – 5/29)
Please find helpful service information here during this time of crisis and process of reopening our church building.
As the circumstances continue to change and our leaders prayerfully consider what steps to take, we will have ONE SERVICE this week @ 10 AM. The service will be similar to what you may remember before the pandemic lockdown.
If you are still not comfortable or able to join us in person, our service will still also be available via our live stream online and “drive-in” service (tune in to 88.3 FM) at 10 AM.
1. Here’s what you need to know if you would like to attend the in-person service:
- Social distancing is still in place
- Masks are optional for those in the main sanctuary
- The main area upstairs will be made available for those in our church who are in the “at-risk” category, but would still like to attend the service. (The service will be live-streamed to a TV in the room.)
- Those who attend in this area will be required to wear a mask. Restrooms will be available upstairs.
2. Parking Lot Drive-In Service
- You are free to come to our Living Hope parking lot, tune in to 88.3 FM, and enjoy Living Hope worship and the sermon via radio transmission (audio only).
- Please park in the back of the parking lot if coming for the drive in option in order to allow closer spots for those coming in to the building.
3. Online Service
- Visit Hopealive.net/online to connect to our service @ 10:00 AM. With this option, you will enjoy the entirety of the service streamed to you from beginning to end. Sunday service resources for children 6th grade and under can be found found here: https://hopealive.net/kids-church-resources/
- (Please note: there may some lag in timing or some extra wait time to receive the live transmission of the sermon)
We love you Living Hope, and we can’t wait to enjoy together the adventure this next season will bring!
Living Hope Church Staff