What To Expect
- As you pull in the parking lot, expect to be welcomed and guided to a convenient parking spot.
- As you enter the building, a friendly face will greet you and welcome you to Living Hope Church.
- A greeter will be waiting to answer any questions you may have, point you to our coffee bar and an a friendly usher can help you find a comfortable seat.
- Service starts at 10 AM. Our style of worship includes contemporary Christian music and a band.
- Children up to two years old can sleep or play in our nursery, toddlers have a soft floor room for fun and learning. Elementary and middle-school children have the whole upstairs to learn and interact with excellent teachers, snacks and activities.
- Adults will hear a challenging and encouraging message from the pulpit. We are grounded in the Word of God and do not shy away from the issues at hand, even if it calls us to examine our own lives and choices.